Tuesday 4 February 2014

Fallschirmjager Mortar Platoon Finished

It is fair to say that I have been in a bit of a hobby funk recently.  I have been away on holiday, reading books and the like, and well one's spare time can change some what so instead of picking up that paint brush one finds oneself with a book in one's hand. And a glass of scotch...

Any way I have finished a mortar platoon for my FJ army.  For the eagle eyed you will see the two story house from the FOW subscription.







All quiet on the gaming front as well.  Steve and I are meaning to get some more FOW going, but we are playing board games right now.  Me thinks that Steve too is in something of a hobby funk too.  Snap out of it Steve!  You have a lot of painting to do!

7 comments:

  1. Nice looking unit. Medium mortars are always useful for smoke or pin, and not too shabby in direct fire either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done. Set yourselves a difficult deadline - I am doing a SCW demo game at a show in June that I have no figures for - that soon shifts a funk for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking figures. Yes force yourself with a gaming deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking troops! Nice work on the splinter camo too. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice looking addition to the force. Perhaps setup some kind of goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all, yes setting deadlines is a good way do getting things done. Will pass that on to Steve too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Dan. I also am in a hobby funk as you suspected. Guess it's a combination of Sumer and back to work blues. Who am I kidding I'm just a very slack painter :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...